If you have not made any manual change to your team in between a Matchday and any of your outfield players play no part in the Round, then the game will try to substitute the inactive player for one of your player on the bench. This is done by replacing them with your highest priority substitute who who did play and doesn't break the formation rules. The same process will be applied to your goalkeeper as well.
Articles in this section
- What if one of my players leaves their club?
- When are new players added in the game?
- What happens in a player is transferred from one Champions League team to another?
- How does automatic substitution happen?
- Why has automatic substitutions not happened for my team?
- Can I make manual substitutions to my team?
- Can I cancel my transfer?
- If I don't use a free transfer in a Round, does it get added for the next Round?
- Is there a limit to how many private leagues I can be a part of?
- Can I view other teams in my league?