If a player is transferred to another team in the Champions League, and this transfer takes you over the players per team limit, then you will need to go back under the limit when making your next transfers. If you do not return before the Round is over to edit your team, that player will continue to score points until you attempt to make your next transfer. Once a transfer is attempted, you will not be able to proceed until you go back below the team constraints
Articles in this section
- What if one of my players leaves their club?
- When are new players added in the game?
- What happens in a player is transferred from one Champions League team to another?
- How does automatic substitution happen?
- Why has automatic substitutions not happened for my team?
- Can I make manual substitutions to my team?
- Can I cancel my transfer?
- If I don't use a free transfer in a Round, does it get added for the next Round?
- Is there a limit to how many private leagues I can be a part of?
- Can I view other teams in my league?